This is a brief recap of Tracy and Kathy’s 5 tips to pricing your house to sell. They are:
1. Compare your house to others that have sold nearby.
2. A market review – how is the real estate market doing in your area?
3. Think strategically – how can pricing be used as a strategy?
4. Use your tools – real estate agents, Zestimates, etc.
5. Be objective – think like a buyer and leave your emotions out of it.
Keep in mind that pricing your house correctly can make up for deficiencies such as lack of updates or no view. Price is the great equalizer. A well priced house will always sell, but you as the owner and seller will always have the final say on the price of your house. Don’t let anyone pressure you into a listing price that you are not comfortable with.